onsdag 12 augusti 2015

SPOILERS!! Pretty little liars 6x10 - gAme over ChArles

I write this in English cuz I want more people to understand without having to translate it through Google. I watched the PLL 6x10 (Summer finale) with my friends last night. First of all I want to say that I absolutley love the episode. I cant understand all of you who still thinks Wren is A because clearly he isnt. I can t understand all of you guys who is disappionted in who A turned out to be, cuz seriously tho who did you´thought it was going to be? Barack Obama?

Well, I thought this was an Amazing way by marlene to end the story. I, at least, felt bad for Charles or Charlotte. It hurt in my heart when he watched his parents walk away from him. He truly loved Ali.

Like the headline of this post is saying, here is spoilers of who A is. Cece Drake is A  and what's so funny about that is the fact that me and my friends were sitting on the train yesturday discussing PLL. My friend suddenly said " I Think its Cece, and that Cece is Charles who is Ali and Jasons brother. I Think she is a transgender and has the name charlotte now" and she was right. I love that Cece is A. It was unexpected and her story was heart breaking and I Think people can agree with that.

Sara Harvey is red coat and black widow and I Always knew that she was up to something. Im pretty sure that Cece was the one she called every single time she told Emily that she was going to take a
shower.
This episode is seriously one of my favorites and I cant Think of a better person to play A. Vanessa did it Amazing! And marlene made the episode just fantastic.

The episode get 5 out of 5 possible

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar