onsdag 10 december 2014

Pretty little liars - Christmas special 5x13

I don't know where to start, and I'm actually posting this post in English for a reason. When I become happy or something, I just automatically start to talk in swenglish (Swedish and English at the same time) and I think that it's going to be hard for them who is reading my blog in Swedish to actually get what I want to say.

Enough about that, let's talk about the episode! There were so many great moments and I really enjoyed and loved this episode, it was really scary which I love!
But I can't avoid thinking it was kind of boring that it was less romantic then I hoped. Especially for ezria, I have been hoping on some really romantic scenes between them and yes I become really happy when she called him her "boyfriend" and when they kissed but I also know that they are going to break up AGAIN in 5B! It's making me crying just to think about it, but Lucy says it's ending up being good and I know that she I on our side so I really believe her!
I also felt kind of sad for Alison in this episode, she was so lonely during Christmas and no one deserves that! I don't like her but come on, her mom is dead and her father and brother wasn't there. But I understand why the four liars don't want to bring her to the dinner!
The scene with A and Spencer and Hanna was also really creeping me out, I kind of screamd "Hanna come out, a is in there and got a knife, get out noow" haha. This episode was really awesome and I really enjoyed every second of it. But Marlene next time I want more ezria scenes Okej ;) #showMar
If you guys haven't watched the episode yet be sure to do it on ABCfamily.com
And last of all, let's talk about this shirtless scene, holy shit! This guys are so handsome and Lindsey to! But as you know I ship ezria with my heart but guys hey just look at Ian, is it even possible to become more handsome?

What do you think about the episode? Tell me!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar