söndag 28 december 2014

2014, my year

Okay so this post will also be in English because it's easier for everyone to understand! 

2014 is almost over and 2015 is waiting around the corner. 

2014 start upside down, I thought it would be a nice years and pieces of it have been really nice. But in the beginning of 2014 4 people that I knew died during the same week. And I also felt kind of lonley during spring. I have always been this girl that doesn't really fit in to the Swedish standards so I felt lonely and kind of sad to.

My life turned right when Lucy's album was released, I have been listened to her songs everyday since the album was released and they helped me became happy and feeling well again! 
 
I started high school and became friend with really fantastic people, and then I decided to do my fanpage on Twitter for Lucy and I have been able to talk to so many other halers worldwide, and all of you are amazing and you make me so happy. You guys feels like my second family and all of you are so nice, kind and sweet and pretty! I love to weak up and check Twitter on the morning, because I know that there will always be something that will make me smile! You guys are amazing and I would like to go to Us and meet a lot of other halers cuz you are amazing and I will not imagine what my life would look like without you guys!

Thanks for reading this and I hope you look forward to the new year, kisses ;)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar